Here's how it works:
1. Reply to this post and say you want to play, and I will pick five of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
5. I can't promise to pick in a timely manner, but I will do my best.
Norman with his magical blue eyes. I really love this fancy photo shooting and would love to find the source/photographer/magazine. If I remember right, I made the icon for guys20in20.
Sigh, Bobby and Alex forever. They will be my biggest OTP all time. Even when I love Daryl & Carol very much. It's their last scene - finally a kiss. But Loyalty was such a crappy try to end their story. I'm glad TPTB brought back Vincent and Kathryn to give them a final season full of fun and an amazing end.
Edith! Downton Abbey - I badly need to watch the Christmas Special of S2 and the following seasons. I really like the texture work and coloring. But I can't tell you for what challenge I did the icon. Maybe a landcomm result. Yes, I looked it up...a landcomm challenge of icon work to music genres like rock, classic, pop. Edith Rocks!
Mhm, my dark knight Bobby Goren. Also a Loyalty moment. I made this icon for a rumble community. That was fun. I adore this texture so much.
Norman again. I made this icon for the same 20in20 as the first Norman icon here. I used a tuto as inspiration and really like how it turned out. Especially the blue coloring.